Fall Trojan Trackers!
Franklin Trojan Trackers is a fitness program, open to all students in Grades K-8.
The goal is to encourage the development of healthy fitness habits. Participants will have the opportunity to run/walk at their own pace around the track (weather permitting) from 8:00am before school. Schedule will be released soon. Mileage will be tracked. There is a built-in award schedule in which Trojan Trackers can earn charms.
How Does It Work?
There is NO FEE for TT. Each child MUST have a completed registration from to participate.
• Kids run three days a week. We run around the track Monday and Wednesday and Friday mornings at 8 a.m. All mileage counts! No practice on holidays or rainy days.
• There will be adult supervision at every training session.
• Every child is encouraged to do their best and train at their own level. THIS IS NOT A COMPETITION! Kids participating in TT will increase their endurance for soccer or other sports.
• Kids will receive a foot charm for every mile they run/walk and a high-five hand charm for every 5 miles.
• Be a great role model; join Trojan Trackers with your kids. See You At The Track! Please direct any questions to email@example.com. Parent Volunteers are encouraged.
Franklin Trojan Trackers is a fitness program NO COST TO JOIN!!